61 on Ireland Functions Conferences and Events Terms and Conditions
To secure your reservation all bookings must be made using a valid credit card, prepayment via Electronic transfer, direct deposit or an associate Travel Agents Voucher.
Use the unique proforma invoice or booking number as your reference for your payment. This should ensure speedy processing of your booking. Please fax or email your proof of payment to ensure your payment is confirmed and your booking is secured. Once received we will send you a confirmation email with all your booking information.
- 50% non-refundable deposit is required on acceptance of quotation in order to secure your function.
- This deposit only guarantees the date originally booked.
- Bookings will only be fully confirmed when final payment is received. Venue is subject to availability.
- Final guest numbers, special menu or dietary requirements, equipment, seating requirements, agenda or running order, room allocations by completing the enquiry sheet and e-mailing us no later than 14 days prior to your conference.
- Once received the quotation will be revised accordingly and a final proforma invoice forwarded for payment.
- The balance must be received at least seven (7) days prior to the function date.
- Reservations made at short notice must be confirmed by full payment on acceptance.
- Reservations will be released automatically and without notification if these payment conditions are not met.
- Should the Client fail or omit to pay the full amount and within the time period required or if the
- Client elects to cancel the reservation, then 61 On Ireland shall be entitled in is sole and absolute discretion to deal with the reservation as it may deem fit, including without limitation to release the venue for resale.
- An Admin Fee will be charged on all overdue accounts (10% of the total bill per month)
- Provisional reservations will not be considered. By making payment on this reservation, you accept the information on the quotation and invoice is accurate and accept Northern X-Ray Suppliers cc Trading As 61 On Ireland Terms and Conditions.
- The account for additional items and services over and above the items and services included in our quoted rate must be settled by the client before departure .e. bar account, damages and incidentals.
- The package price per person remains the same even if the delegate does not want all of his/her meals etc.
- Day visitors e.g. guest speakers, facilitators etc. must be included in your final delegate numbers. This also applies to guests arriving to visit with conference delegates and make use of facilities.
- Our venue and facilities will be made available to you from the agreed upon time in the quotation.
- An hourly rate, or part thereof, will be levied for all functions that run later than the agreed time.
- All bank charges for negotiation of foreign payments are for the clients account.
- Staff gratuity is always welcome.
- Wine lists & bar prices are available on request. The prices shown are current. Prices applied will be as per those ruling at the date of the function.
- 61 On Ireland Conference Venue or any of its employees do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage by whatever cause. All damage to the venue, cutlery, crockery, linen and furniture will be charged directly to the client.
- 61 On Ireland Conference Venue does not accept responsibility for any losses or inconvenience due to power failures or acts of God.
- 61 On Ireland Conference Venue will not be held responsible for any problems what so ever arising from outsourced suppliers.
- 61 On Ireland Conference Venue is situated in a residential area and is bound by this to restrict matters such as excessive noise. Volume levels will be monitored and if management (in their absolute discretion) form the opinion that the music is too loud, they reserve the right to either turn down the volume or put if off completely. All teambuilding activities are to be coordinated through 61 On Ireland Conference Venue management to ensure no damage is done to the property.
- If, during the course of your function, Management or Owners of 61 On Ireland Conference Centre (in their absolute discretion) form the opinion that a guest or guests have become intoxicated, the 61 On Ireland Conference Venue reserves the right to suspend service of alcohol to any such guest/s, and/or to require such guest/s to leave the licensed areas of the premises. If this occurs, you will be informed immediately, and your assistance is requested to ensure the minimum of disruption to your function and to the enjoyment of other guests.
- The 50% deposit is non refundable.
- Functions cancelled 8+ days prior to arrival will be charged 50% non refundable deposit.
- Functions cancelled 0 - 7 days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of the quoted function amount (Including last minute cancellations)
- Please note that any no-shows will be charged at 100%
- You must advise us in writing of your cancellation. Note: 61 On Ireland recommends that you follow up on your notice of cancellation to ensure that your notification has been received.
- Change in reservation: date changes, number of delegates, chargeable requirements
- Any amendments to the original reservation resulting in changes to your conference or event charge will be processed accordingly.
- Functions changed 8+ days prior to arrival will be charged 50% non refundable deposit.
- New dates are subject to availability.
- Functions changed 0 - 7 days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of the quoted function amount.