61 on Ireland Terms and Conditions
- Check-in time from:2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Late arrivals - please make arrangements with us before 5:00p.m.on the day of arrival
- Check-out time before: 11:00 a.m.
- If rooms are requested prior to check-in time, early arrivals will be accommodated as rooms become available. There is a charge for check-ins prior to13:00p.m. Late check-out fees will be charged from 11:00a.m. Check-outs later than 17:00p.m. will be charged the prevailing rate for the full night, given the availability of rooms.
Breakfast served daily - Monday to Friday | from 6:30a.m. to 9:00a.m. - Saturday & Sunday | from 7:00a.m. to 10:00a.m.
Lunch (Bookings Essential) - Monday to Thursday | from 12:30p.m. to 2:00p.m.
Dinner (Bookings Essential) - Monday to Thursday | from 6:30p.m. to 8:00p.m.
Special requests on the weekends (Bookings Essential)
PET POLICY: Pets stay free. We accommodate our pet friends in one of our larger rooms which are The Deluxe Suites, please check availability and book accordingly. Small breeds of house trained and socialised dogs, cats and caged birds are welcome. No aggressive dogs, no barkers. Pets sleep inside – bring your own pet beds, bedding and bowls. Pets are not permitted on the furniture and pets must have immunisation card, be de-wormed, tick and flea-free on arrival. Consideration must be given to our other human guests as some are not pet friendly. In addition, our resident pets (Furr babies, aqua and feathered) on the property are well socialised, however socialisation needs to be taken into consideration. Furr babies have to be leashed when outside the enclosed garden of the Deluxe Suite. Pets are not permitted to swim in the pool or fish ponds, however if it happens then what can we do…LOL! Owners are asked to packet their pet poo-poo’s. Pet damages will be charged accordingly should they apply.
- Child Policy:Parents to be responsible for their children at all times due to no fencing around our swimming pool and Koi ponds.
- Extra beds: bed / camp cot on request for Kiddies sharing with two Adults – additional charges apply and restricted to certain rooms.
- Smoking:Smoking is not permitted inside the rooms. Smoking is permitted at designated smoking areas such as the Rock Bar or outside patios.
Booking & Confirmation
To secure your reservation all bookings must be made using a valid credit card, prepayment via Electronic transfer, direct deposit or an associate Travel Agents Voucher. Please note full prepayment is required 7 days prior to arrival.
Use the unique proforma invoice or booking number as your reference for your payment. This should ensure speedy processing of your booking. Please email your proof of payment to ensure your payment is confirmed and your booking is secured. Once received we will send you a confirmation email with all your booking information.
- 100% is payable on booking of accommodation to secure reservations.
- Accommodation payment must be made seven (7) days before arrival, excluding peak periods, where 100% of the total accommodation will be charged 30 days prior arrival.
- Reservations made at short notice must be confirmed by full payment or credit card details within 48 hours.
- Reservations will be released automatically and without notification if these payment conditions are not met.
- Should the Client fail or omit to pay the full amount and within the time period required or if the
- Client elects to cancel the reservation, then 61 On Ireland shall be entitled in is sole and absolute discretion to deal with the accommodation as it may deem fit, including without limitation to release the accommodation for resale.
- No provisional booking will be considered. By making payment on this reservation, you accept the information on this invoice is accurate and accept Northern X-Ray Suppliers cc Trading As 61 On Ireland Terms and Conditions.
- The client warrants to Northern X-Ray Suppliers cc trading as 61 On Ireland that all information supplied in the booking form is true and correct.
- The account for additional items and services over and above the items and services included in our booking rate must be settled by the client before departure.
- Any amendments to the original reservation resulting in changes to your accommodation charge will be processed accordingly.
- An Admin Fee will be charged on all overdue accounts (10% of the total bill per month)
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR) and will include the price of your accommodation, any extras requested and VAT. Northern X-Ray Suppliers cc trading as 61 On Ireland reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice. No cheques or cheque deposits accepted.
We accept MasterCard, Visa credit, American Express & Diners cards. You are asked to provide your credit card details to secure your reservation. Your credit card details are retained as a deposit no debit is made before arrival unless otherwise arranged. Please note that your credit card may be pre-authorised prior to your arrival.
Ensure that you are familiar with our cancellation policy and that your card details are correct and up to date. Cancellation or change to reservation charges will be debited to your card should they apply.
For Corporate or Travel Agent Manual Credit Card Transactions there is an additional fee on the booking total:
4.5% for VISA or MASTERCARD (Subject to change)
5.2% for DINERS or AMEX (Subject to change)
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) or Direct Deposit
Once you have received a proforma or Tax invoice from Northern X-Ray Suppliers cc trading as 61 On Ireland, you will have to load 61 On Ireland as a beneficiary on your internet banking profile:
Use the unique proforma invoice number in the reference line for your payment. This should ensure speedy processing of your booking. Please fax or email your proof of payment to ensure your payment is confirmed and your booking is secured.
Travel Agent & Corporate Accommodation Vouchers
Prepayment vouchers: Payment for all confirmed reservations to be forwarded at least 7 days prior to guest arrival.
Bill back vouchers: only applies to signed agreements with vendors: Payment will be required the Monday following the date of guest departure and no later than 7 working days following the invoice date, any period exceeding this may result in additional admin fees.
Banking Details - Northern X-Ray Suppliers cc Trading As 61 On Ireland
Acc Holder:61 On Ireland
Bank: First National Bank
Current Acc Nr: 62752546732
Branch: 260226 Platinum Park
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJXXX
- Reservations cancelled 14 + days prior to arrival will be charged at 10% of total accommodation amount.
- Reservations cancelled 8 -14 days prior to arrival will be charged at 50% of total accommodation amount.
- Reservations cancelled 0 - 7 days prior to arrival will be charged at 100% of total accommodation amount (Including last minute cancellations)
- Please note that any no-shows will be charged at 100% for the full duration of the reservation.
- You must advise us in writing of your cancellation. Note: 61 On Ireland recommends that you follow up on your notice of cancellation to ensure that your notification has been received.
Change in Reservation
- Change in reservation: a reduction in nights stayed or date changes.
- All changes made to reservations 8 + days prior to arrival will be subject to an Admin Fee (10% of the total booking) and new dates are subject to availability.
- Reservations changed 0 - 7 days prior to arrival will be charged at 100% of total accommodation amount.
- Peak Periods - Reservations changed 0-14days prior to arrival will be charged 100% of total accommodation amount.
- All changes to Group bookings of three (3) or more guests will be charged at 100% of total accommodation amount.
If a client cancels or changes a reservation as per the terms set above, the client can choose to:
Be credited - a credit will be passed, a new arrival date selected and the client will be charged the necessary additional fees that apply as per the cancellation and change terms above.
Refunded - the refund for the cancellation or change will be processed by the Northern X-Ray Suppliers cc trading as 61 On Ireland within 30 days of the client informing us of the change and will be subject to an admin fee of minimum 10% of the total booking or as per the cancellation or change terms above.
In such event the client is required to e-mail the details of the cancellation or change to 61 On Ireland reservations for processing, failing which, your refund will not be processed and the initial payment processed will reflect on your account. In order for the refund to be processed, we require the following:
Proof of payment into Northern X-Ray Suppliers account
A refund request from the company on an official company letterhead
Certified proof of banking details of the bank account where the refund must be deposited
Damages and Breakages
Respect, Courtesy and Dignity are the standards by which patrons will be dealt with whilst at our establishment. Unfortunately there are a few who do not treat our staff or property in a similar manner and for those we need these regulations. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages, which you and/or those that accompany you, whether they are staying over or not, cause to the establishment, accommodation and its contents including the car park and associated parts. We ask that you report any incidents as they occur. While we do not normally charge for minor accidental breakages we will charge and debit your card for the full cost of all other breakages, missing items and for the replacement and/or making good of any damage.
Updating these terms and Conditions
Northern X-Ray Suppliers cc trading a 61 On Ireland reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective immediately. It is the Clients obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions for changes or updates.